Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Confessions of The Crafty Scribe

Dear Scribblers

Sad confessions here from the Crafty Scribe. Ill health has lead to a drop in output. In other words, I haven’t been writing, or crafting, or even journalling for the last week.

I’m about 17,000 words down on NaNoWriMo! But am I going to give up? No way! Even if I don’t make the deadline on 30 November, I’ll carry on until the novel is complete, and I’ll let you know when I’ve finished.

I hope all you NaNoWriMo’ers are doing better than me. So tell me, please write in the comment on how many words you’ve reached. Have any of you finished yet? I’d love to hear your experiences.

So my project for today, is to get myself motivated again, and start writing, and here’s your Project of The Day: Unmotivated? Not written or crafted for a while? What do you do to focus? What gets your inspiration fizzing? Write a paragraph, or list, in your diary, or start a scrapbook layout based on your thoughts. You never know where it will lead.

Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog