Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Saturday 2 January 2010

The Crafty Scribe Communiqué - Poet Fest!

Communiqué - News Flash - Communiqué 

Dear Scribblers

My Year as A Poet http://365poet2010.blogspot.com/ - by The Crafty Scribe is now fully open!

Please go along and subscribe via the RSS feed, Networked Blogs and Blogger. Also share it and pass on the details to all those you think will be interested.

Project of the Day - Have you started something new for the new year. It’s all about DO IT NOW!

Happy Scribing!

Communique Ends - Communique Ends

2 comments:

  1. Hey Paula!!

    I've almost finished making my new journal, hows that for a January 2010 project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Send me your site addy, and I'll add it to my favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog