Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Monday 3 January 2011

The Crafty Scribe Communiqué - Goodbye Crafty Poet... Hello ???

News Flash... Communiqué... News Flash...

Dear Scribblers

My project to write 365 poems in 365 days throughout 2010 is completed! I achieved my goal!

Now, I wouldn't say any of them are masterpieces, and I'm sure that there are many poets out there who have laughed at my efforts, but I'm glad that I stuck will it and gave it a go. There's even one or two that I'm proud of. I'd love to hear your opinion, but please be gentle with me! ;-)

I'll be leaving the blog open for a short time, so please feel free to browse a little while longer. If you would like to take a look, please use this link - My Year As A Poet by The Crafty Scribe.

So what happens next? I'll be starting the ever popular daily crafting and writing prompts once again, plus an important announcement will be made in the next few weeks. Stay tuned for more news soon.

Happy Scribing!


Communiqué Ends... Communiqué Ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog