Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Thursday 23 June 2011

My Favourite Things Part 1 and Project of the Day

Dear Scribblers

My Favourite Things. When you think of this title, what does it conjure in your mind?

We often scrapbook or journal about the big things, but what about those little items which are part of your day that help you get through the bad times, or even just make you feel a little more warm and fuzzy inside?

Obviously I have other favourites, such as the hubby, the cats, my family and friends, but this is about your own favourites. The objects you love to have around, and maybe even show a little of your personality.

Here's my first set of favourite things.


Last Sunday, the weather was awful. Torrential rain so we couldn't sit in the garden. What was a girl going to do?

I gathered a few of my favourite things together, and celebrated the day.

I love our conservatory, so I sat on the chunky red sofa listening to the rain hammering on the roof, and drank tea out of a Fortnum and Mason china mug, followed by a fairy cake (cup cake to our American Scribblers) while reading the Sunday newspapers. There was a cheeky tall cold flute of Champagne involved too!

See how these simple favourite things can turn a dull day around to something special? Bliss!



Project of the Day: What are your favourite things? Start a page, mini-project or journal about those little things that make you tick. I'd love to see your work.

More of my favourite things to follow.

Happy Scribing!

p.s. Don't forget to follow the on-going Journal Prompts now on Twitter - @thecraftyscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog