Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Crafty Scribe Communiqué - NaNoWriMo, LSNED & Tweets

News Flash... Communiqué... News Flash...

Dear Scribblers

So, autumn is here again, which means so is NaNoWriMo!

Once again I am subjecting myself to the terrors of trying to write a 50,000 word book in the month of November.

Second day in and just over 3500 words completed. As soon as they make the word counter available, I'll embed it on this blog, so you can watch my progress... or lack of it.

Why don't you join me? It's inspiring, it's nerve-wracking, it's creative, it's stressful, but mostly it's fun!

You've still got plenty of time to jump on the trampoline of typing, typos, titles, tales, tears, tantrums and titters. Dive onto their website, and see the full detail.

Now, onto apologies, it's been quite a while since I posted on my blog, as you can see without me telling you. Various reasons, but I'm glad to say I'm back.

For those of you who enjoyed my daily scrapbooking and journalling prompt series here on the blog, you'll be glad to hear that they are still available to view, starting from here to all the way through to number 160 here. Plus if you would like to receive ideas every day, please follow my Twitter account, as I tweet a new prompt every day.

Over the month of September, I joined in with Shimelle's Learn Something New Everyday course again, along with many other scrappers. However, this year I decided to do something different. I art journalled through the month! The first time I've ever tried anything like this.

Over the next few posts, I'll show you a few of my art journal pages for you to see, it was an interesting experience and I loved having a go. I'm not sure how successful they were, but I'll leave that to you to comment.

I'll be back soon. Have a great day. Carry on crafting and writing, Scribbers.

Happy Scribing!

Communiqué Ends... Communiqué Ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog