Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Sunday 4 July 2010

The Crafty Scribe's favourite quotes - 28 and Project of the Day

Dear Scribblers

From tomorrow on I shall be sad, from tomorrow on. Not today. Today I will be glad. And every day, no matter how bitter it may be, I shall say “From tomorrow on I shall be sad, Not today.”  Jewish Child - Holocaust Death Camp
Doesn't this make your heart weep? If an unknown child can think like this at such an evil time or place, I am sure we can all behave a little better. I'm not saying we are all naughty, nasty or spoilt; nor am I saying that our own problems are not important. I just think that sometimes, we can make mountains out of mole hills. By taking a step back from your problems, you sometimes realise that they aren't as important as you first thought, they are not a massive deal. Looking at them from a positive view-point makes every moment that little bit easier.

Project of the Day - Journal or Scrap a project entitled - "Today, I am glad. Today, I am grateful for..." What are you grateful for today?

Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog