Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Wednesday 25 August 2010

The Crafty Scribe Communiqué - What I'm Up To In September!

Communiqué - News Flash

Dear Scribblers

For the whole month of September, I'll be joining in with Shimelle's Learn Something New Every Day mini-book scrapbooking course.

Shimelle's September Course

I completed this project last year, and I highly recommend it. It's the reason I started this blog!

I'll be posting my finished pages on here as I go along throughout the month. I'm considering digital crafting this year. If I do, it will be my first ever computer based scrapbook. Why don't you join me? Follow my trials, triumphs and tribulations as I attempt to get to grips with Photoshop and layers!

If I feel energetic, I may even complete physical pages too. I'm thinking of using artist trading card size, with the photo on one side and the journalling on the other. They are an easy-to-handle-and-finish size. I can't admit to coming up with this idea - I saw the fantastic project on Kool Kitty Musings and was inspired by it. My aim is to then string them together like bunting and hang it around my study with the photos showing.

Still thinking, do you think I'm biting off more than I  can chew?

If you want to find out more, please click here for Shimelle's course and check out her blog too.

Happy Scribing!


Communiqué Ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog