Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Tuesday 8 March 2011

The Crafty Scribe Communiqué - Poll on Journal Prompts

Communiqué... News Flash... Communiqué...

Dear Scribblers

On reaching Journal Prompt 130 on Friday, I wondered whether to continue with them or not. Are you enjoying them? Do you find them useful? Would you like to see something else?

I'm putting up a poll on the left hand side of my blog today which will stay up until 15 March. I would love it if you could get involved and tell me what you think.

If you have any other comments, please add them to the comments on this post.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Happy Scribing!


Communiqué Ends... Communiqué Ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog