Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Monday 13 August 2012

The Crafty Scribe Inspiration Corner

Dear Scribblers

Something a little different from me today. A friend posted this photo onto their Facebook page and I had to share.

This dog meets his cat friend everyday and they go for a walk! You can tell what great friends they are, can't you? So inspirational... and very cute too!

I wish I could tell you where the photo comes from. If you know, please let me know and I'll add the correct details here straight away. Credit where credit's due.

I've been a little poorly Crafty Scribe, hence the posting delay. I promise you I'll be back soon with the next series - Scrapbooking Your Holiday.

See you soon!

Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog