Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Saturday 18 April 2015

Instant Murmurings from Instagram - an explanation and Èccolo World Traveler Journal

Dear Scribblers, 

A confession. 

I haven't been very active on my blog for many months. You've probably noticed, haven't you? I know. I know. I promised that I was going to post soon, and come along with a brand new spanking look. Once again, I haven't. **Hangs Head In Shame** 

However, I have been very active over on Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/TheCraftyScribe

In fact, I've been using that as a mini-blog, putting up all sorts of photos, and explaining and reviewing products, and generally, having a good old muse. 

Do, I've decided that I'm going to add some of my favourite photos on here, along with a comment or two, which may be the same as you'll find on Instagram, or may be expanded on here to give an in depth look. So, here goes:

Èccolo World Traveler Journal
I can't wait to start writing in this gorgeous A5 tomato red journal. It has cream lined pages and ribbon page marker. I also love the internal gold chevron liner pages. Bought it from TK Maxx for £6.99. A bargain!  

I always adore the quality of Èccolo notebooks, and this one, once again, doesn't disappoint. If you'd like to see photos of the pages, please let me know. 

Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog