Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Monday 11 October 2010

My Layout for 10/10/10 Project of the Day

Dear Scribblers

Isn't it strange that sometimes the simplest image conveys the biggest meaning?

For the special moment of 10:10 on 10/10/10, I caught this:



My cat, Draco sitting on the window-sill soaking in the unusually hot October lazy sun-drenched Sunday.

I hope you took part. I suggested this as a Project of the Day to remind you that, even though we had a perfect binary glimpse at time to focus on, each moment of your life is important and to take a second to appreciate it. I also wrote a poem show this.

The digital layout credits:
Veronica Ponce Cottage Bluff kit
Rhonna Farrer circle overlay and word art
Kaisercraft Messy Tag brush
All available from Two Peas In A Bucket

Happy Scribing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog