Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Friday 25 April 2014

I've got a New Pencil Case! Now, What do I Fill it with?

Dear Scribblers

My hubby surprised me yesterday, after he paid a sneaky visit to Bicester Village! 

He bought me a new pencil case to match the great typewriter iPad sleeve I found in TK Maxx last week. 


It's perfect! Now, what to put in it? Just pen and pencils? It would make a great make up bag too. Even an useful bag for those electrical bits and pieces you might need, such as: earphones, iPhone, iPad, computer plugs, sd cards and USB sticks. It's a decent size at 14x22x5cm (5.5x9x2in) approx. Made of durable black cotton on the outside and vibrant red inside. 

I've decided I'm going to use it for all the essentials I want with me at all times. It'll probably be a mix of the items above, along with stationery stuff I need for my scrapbooking, journalling and Filofax, like favourite washi tapes, date stamps and post-it pads. Once I've filled it I'll post a picture with details. 

What uses do you use pencil cases for? Do you have a favourite? I'll love to hear from you. 

You'll notice in the photo, he also bought me a gorgeous necklace with a cool lipstick (quite Estée Lauder shaped) and silver lips. It's gorgeous on, very comfortable and lies just below the collar bone. They were get well presents, I feel very loved and blessed. 

Happy Scribing!

By the way, I start a new course on Monday. I'll tell you about it in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog