Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Wednesday 16 April 2014

New iPad Accessory, and what? Beauty... On this blog!

Dear Scribblers 

A different post for me today, as it's a beauty & fashion haul! Bare with me...

I thought you might be interested because of my first item from TK Maxx. It's a Lulu Guinness iPad sleeve, with a great typewriter design on the front. I thought it would appeal to 'Scribblers' especially those with 'tech geek' urges. It's a neoprene material in black, with a 'Lulu Guinness' label on the back, inside and in the pull tag. I've seen it in magazines in the past, and wanted it for ages. It was a great find, at a knock down price, too! 



I also bought Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Eyes Time Complex Capsules from TK Maxx. I love this classic, couldn't pass them by at half the cost of their retail value. 

The rest of my purchases were, all beauty, from Boots the Chemist. (I still prefer calling them chemists, rather than the American term of 'drugstore' which seems to be used more and more.)

My main buy was Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair - another adored classic. I've been using this on and off for 20 years! It's been re-formulated recently, I can't wait to try it out. 

Also in my basket, this journey, was Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator - I've never tried this before, but I needed a new scrub so I thought I'd try a basic one. 

Soap and Glory Its About Prime Eyeshadow Underbase - there comes a time when your eye lids need extra support. This is that time! It's also a first try, but recommended to me.

Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in 725 Tantalizing Taupe - I wanted a nude lippy, and liked the look of this one. 

L'Oreal Paris La Manicure 7in1 Saviour nail treatment - I can not write more highly about this product! It saved my nails after problems due to ill health. This is my second bottle. I recommend this favourite!

Lastly, Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover - also a repeat purchase, that I can't do without. It's the easiest and quickest way to take off your nail polish. They have bought out a pot for hands and feet, which I wanted to try, but unfortunately, it was out of stock at my local store. 



I hoped you like my first haul post. I hope to do more of products in my life. Mainly, craft, writing/stationery, organisational, technology related, but I drop some fashion/beauty and lifestyle ones like this in too.  

Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog