Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Thursday 3 November 2016

NaNoWriMo 2016 - Day 3

Dear Scribbler!


O... M... G...! 😲😲😲


2821 words! 

2821 words!!! I can not believe I've written this much! It's been one of those days that what I thought I was going to write, wasn't what I ended up writing. It's ridiculous! The story just ran away with itself, and what I actually ended up writing was the back story to the main story, but the characters and their situation became so interesting that they needed a story on it's own.


If you can actually read the tiny writing at the top, in three days I written 6809 words. I'm so proud of myself. I'm trying to prepare for those days when I know I won't be able to write, or when it's the opposite of today and the ideas won't come. (It's my birthday in the middle of the month, so I know I'll be loosing a couple of full days there.)

So, what's planned for tomorrow? I'll be writing the part of the story, I thought I was going to write today. It's the first day when I know I have a full structure to work with, which is nice! 😜

How are you experiencing your first three days of NaNoWriMo? I'd love to know. Haven't joined up yet? You've got plenty of time to catch up. Come along and join in the fun.

Tomorrow, I plan to not only tell you how day 4 has gone, but also give you a little insight into how I'm making sure all those words are being saved.

See you on Friday!

Happy Scribing!



Important Notes

1. Please note that I am not connected to any companies mentioned in this post. I do not receive any products, funding or gifting from these businesses. All products shown have been bought by me, or gifts from family or friends. I mention the items because I like them or have my own private opinion about them. It's just little old me talking about ma stuff! ;-)


2. If you would like to see more of anything in this series, please write a comment below, or 'like' and leave a comment by my latest Instagram photo, letting me know what you would like me to post photos and write about.

3. If you like what you read, don't forget to bookmark this site, and please share it with your friends.


4. You can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram - @TheCraftyScribe which I update regularly with all things crafty, scribbling, beauty, fashion, the cats, sci-fi, fantasy, and the ephemera of 42*...................
*42 = Life, The Universe and Everything
!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog