Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Saturday 5 November 2016

NaNoWriMo Day 5 - Remember, Remember to Write Even on the 5th of November!

Dear Scribblers


Today has been a busy day, and we've got a fun evening a day of us, as here in the UK, it's Bonfire Night! So I knew I had to get a couple of writing hours done, so I set a timer and cranked out the chapter, knowing that once the alarm sounded that was it for today.

I did it... !

So pleased, I'm sure if I didn't have you keeping an eye on me, I would have decided not to bother. So, thank you!

Now I'm off for an evening of fireworks, bonfires, hot dogs, jacket potatoes and sprinklers!
Hope you are having a fun weekend, too!

Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog