Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Saturday 12 June 2010

Broadcasting with the Best - Writing the Right Way.

Dear Scribblers

The other day, I was fortunate to attend a writers event with the BBC. I left the venue feeling energised, and more inspired than I have been for a while. I thought I would share with you a number of the comments made which I feel would be useful to you, whatever style of writing you prefer.

  • The only difference between an established writer and a new writer, is that an established writer spends time writing, and getting their work in front of the right people. There is no point sitting on a finished piece, get it out there. Show it to people who can give you constructive and support feedback.
  • Use all your senses when you write to create a complete sensory experience.
  • Every writer worries about the next idea.
  • A great idea is your currency - always be on the look out.
  • Always consider what is at stake in your piece.
  • Enjoy what you write.
  • Write with integrity.
  • Keep Writing!

Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog