Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Sunday 20 June 2010

Inspiration for a Poem, The Love of Books and Project of the Day

Dear Scribblers

A couple of days ago, I wrote a poem for My Year As a Poet by The Crafty Scribe entitled The Book Tower about the list of books that I want to read, but I always seem to go back to my favourites.

I think I have read The Belgariad and Malloreon series plus prequels by David Eddings about 8 times, or maybe more. That's 13 books in total!


© David & Leigh Eddings (and publishers)

Do you have favourite books? Do you have a to-read book list? Have you thought about scrapping or writing about this?

Project of the Day - Take photos of your favourite books to create a scrap page, mini book or journal page. Remember to write about why you like these books, when you first read them, where you were, how it made you feel, and how many times you've read them. Then make a page for your reading list - list why you are interested in reading them. Did someone recommend them? Was it a review you read? Or is it a book you feel you must read? You could also do a recommendation page - showing all those books you have read and give a review and rating.

Happy Scribing!... and Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog