Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Friday 14 May 2010

The Crafty Scribe's Favourite Quotes - 11 and Project of The Day

Dear Scribblers

I believe in the little things that you can do for yourself, that can make a big difference.

"An affirmation is a strong, positive statement that something is already so."  Shaki Gawain.

Affirmations are short sentences written in the present to create a better attitude and focus in your life. It can be simple and wide-ranging such as "I am positive and happy" or it can relate to a specific goal, "I am a talent writer of spy novels."

The only rules are:
  • To use positive language
  • Write it as if it is already happening
  • It relates to you personally
  • Write it out, or read it every day
Project of the Day - Create an affirmations, or a set of affirmations for yourself following the rules above. Focus on the areas of life you would like to improve. It is the repetitive daily positive action which will help you make outstanding changes to your attitude and life.

How do I know? It's worked for me many, many times. I write out my affirmations every single day, and I see the difference it makes.

Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog