Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Friday 28 May 2010

iPad Envy!

Dear Scribblers

It's iPad day here in the UK, but unfortunately I'm not one of the luck ones. Sigh! I'm going to have to wait for mine.

How many of you out there have your fingertip pads gliding across the glassy iPad screen? I previously wrote a post called There's An App for That! http://thecraftyscribe.blogspot.com/2009/10/theres-app-for-that_03.html and I wondered what is your favourite app? iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Even those of you with blackberry and android phones, I'm not restrictive!

Is there one crafty app that you just can't do without? Please share it on the comments, as I know I would love to hear all about it, and I'm such the other Scribblers would too.

Have a great day, especially those caressing your new iPads.

Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog