Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Saturday 18 September 2010

Catching Up and Staying Focused with LSNED

Dear Scribblers

We are over the midway point on LSNED. I'm up-to-date on the digital pages. It hasn't been easy as I've never used Photoshop Elements before this, so I've been learning as I've gone on. I'm sure there are lots more ways I could improve the look of the pages, but I'm happy with what I've learnt so far. Little steps!

I'm up to Day 11 on my paper pages, but I haven't had the chance to photograph/scan them yet. Hopefully I'll get this done tomorrow and begin uploading some of those for you to look at.

Thank you to everyone who has taken time to comment on the posts, I really appreciate it.

Here's another valuable lesson learnt on 14th September.


I have a habit of writing to-do lists and then going off and doing something entirely different! Or I go to start one project and something else distracts me. So I completed this page to remind me to stay focused. I found the quote on Think Exist, and took a magnifying glass to the screen and photographed the whole thing. I hope it makes my point. 

The quote by Alexander Graham Bell reads:
"Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn unless focused."
Happy Scribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog