Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Friday 24 September 2010

I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles with LSNED

Dear Scribblers

I thought I would show you another one of my paper pages today, and it's one you've already seen in digital format. 



Do you notice the blue backing paper with the bubbles? This is actually not a craft product, but an advert sheet in a magazine for deodorant, of all things! The reason why I kept it to use is that it is actually a hologram. (I think that's the best term for it.) It's a fairly thick plastic sheet and when you twist the sheet, the bubbles move! Fabulous. Perfect for a watery page, don't you think?

Happy Scribing!



1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Magpie moment there Paula love the idea of using adverts etc.

    And yes I am now singing it thank you so much lol

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog