Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Wednesday 1 September 2010

The Craft Scribe Communiqué - LSNED begins!

News Flash - Communiqué 

Dear Scribblers


Today is the first day of Shimelle's Learn Something New Everyday in September mini-scrapbooking course. Go take a look, it's not too late to join in.

I thought you would like to see my title page and the blank daily cards ready for scrapping. They are ATC-sized, and the holes were produced by the Bind It All machine. The metal CD represents a film cannister. The black side is for the photos, and the white side is for journalling.




I'm going to keep it simple, as I'll also be creating a digital version following Shimelle's own digital downloads. I'm using it as an opportunity to teach myself digital Photoshop scrapbooking.

I'll be posting my on-going pages, please keep a look at for the posts with LSNED in the title.




Happy Scribing!


Communiqué Ends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog