Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Friday 17 September 2010

Lesson Truly Learnt with LSNED

Dear Scribblers

Sometimes I get so excited and inspired by projects, goals and tasks that I throw my heart and soul into it. In the end, I have nothing left for me and I become ill. These are the times I need to take a step back, relax and just let my body catch up with my ever-ready over-eager mind.


This page was made to remind me to not let myself get to this point. It was a lesson learnt for the day, but I know I will forget it again! A lesson to learn, and relearn, and relearn, and... 

Happy Scribing!


2 comments:

  1. If our minds don't learn to relax, our bodies will do it for us, but not in a pleasant way! Point well taken. Love that red paper and your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've made this page and a great lesson to document too.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog