Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Monday 23 July 2012

Lessons Learnt - 10 - Be like Doctor Who, become a Time Lord. Find out what Stephen R Covey says about this.

Dear Scribblers

Here's a positive LSNED layout to start off your week.


I actually completed this page on a Friday. On a Friday afternoon, I always think about what I have achieved during the week, and what I plan to do the following week. When I read this quote, I thought how important it is.

"The key is in not spending time, but in investing it." - Stephen R Covey
I know how quickly I can lose hours by watching television, or browsing the internet. You know how it is, you check your emails, which leads you to a website, which leads you to another site, which you post on Twitter and Facebook, then you notice a link to YouTube, then another and another, and... How much time? 3pm? 3pm! I went onto the computer at 12pm, only to check a couple of emails.

You can lose days like this. I know I have! So to Live with Intention, and to invest in your time wisely. Brings it all back into focus, don't you think?

The page details: 12x12 Live with Intention page from Creative Imaginations - Marah Johnson (Words around bottom and large keys printed on the sheet), Medium cardboard keys and flowers from DCWV Once Upon a Time - Princess shapes, other keys and small paper clocks cut from The Crafthouse Press ATC collection, tassels and brads from Trimcraft Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen Venaissance collection, Two clock stickers with words from Sticker Studio Retroactive Timeless range, and letter tiles from stash.

Happy Scribing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog