Latest Post!

Please find the newest post below.
Have a great day.
Don't forget to create, play and scribe!

Friday 20 July 2012

The Crafty Scribe Communiqué - Silliness, but you can call me Vlad!

Communiqué... News Flash... Communiqué....


Dear Scribblers

Had to share this with you all.

Last Friday, I went to see the hilarious stage show of The Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy in Brighton. We had a fabulous time, which began by a meander through North Laines, where I happened to find The Vintage Magazine Company. Inside the shop, waiting for me was The Count (Vlad to his friends) from Sesame Street! In full figure finger-puppet style. He was my favourite character when I was a child, so I just had to buy him.

Obviously, he came to the theatre with us...

and then again to see the Olympic Torch on Sunday. Can anyone guess where we are?

I have a feeling that he's going to crop up on a few more photos, don't you? He may even need his own  mini scrapbook!

Do you photo anything unusual? Or carry anything with you? I know that Gisele Scanlon of The Goddess Guide and Experience, carries a little blue plasticine snail called Mr Snailey who goes all over the world, and into the best restaurants, with her. Why don't you start something silly today?

Don't worry, Lessons Learnt will resume again tomorrow with number 8 of the series.

Happy Scribing!

Communiqué Ends... Communiqué Ends...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog